Help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Super

Guest
Please help and pray for my brother he's depressed and angry and he starts university again Thursday but we are not sure if he will make it. His sleeping pattern is off. He's afraid and paranoid. Please pray he will make it..he's at the end of the rope and almost done with his degree. Pleasevplease help in deep prayer.
 
*I pray for the depression of your child Lord. I am asking that if it will be your will, then you will please allow this depression to subside.

I pray that you will allow this man to get his sleeping patterns and habits into a daily routine that is acceptable to his schedule.

Thank you for those who are involved in his life that are caring and who are concerned to pray for him.

I ask that your will be done.

Amen and amen
 
Lord God I ask for you to lift the veil of

depression over your ###. Also, may

he sleep in peace in Jesus name I pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Jesus for all the miracles you have done in my life thus far. You are good and you are always bigger. My husband lost his job in April and our severance is almost up. My daughter tore her ACL recently and is needing surgery. We have bills and big financial responsibilities and my...
Replies
10
Views
160
My mum ### and I made a mistake at least my mum took some responsibility for once, usually she blames other(s). It was with an ESL student, named ###. Hope he forgives us. Hope he doesn’t drop her as we forgot him. My mum is paranoid and thinking she is going to lose all or most of her students...
Replies
10
Views
157
God, take down all attacks on our sleep. God help us get our full deep sleep back and restore our health. That God makes new sleep patterns and helps find a way to fall asleep.
Replies
9
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom