So Many Prayer Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

missnan67

Servant of All
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BF ### HE HAS BEEN LOOSIN A LOT OF WEIGHT PASSING BLOOD FROM TIME TO TIME HAS NO INSURANCE SO HE WONT GO TO THE DOCTOR IM PRAYING HE WILL START EATING AND GAIN WEIGHT ALSO PRAY FOR HIS DAUGHTER ### AND HIM PRAYING THAT PEACE WILL COME BETWEEN THE BOTH THEY ARE AT EACH OTHER SHE JUST WANTS A BOND WITH HER DAD AND I DONT KNOW WHAT HIS PROBLEM IS BUT PRAYING FOR PEACE THERE PRAY FOR HIS MOTHER SHE HAS CANCER TOOK HER FIRST CHEMO BUT SHE IS NOT EATING WELL AND HURTS ALL THE TIME PRAYING FOR HER TO EAT HAVE STRENGTH AND PRAYING THE CANCER WILL GO AWAY IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Saw a man walking a poor dog pulling him up by the collar with the leash with each step he took lifting this small dog off the ground heard dog yelp. Also please pray these suspicious lumps disappear and not malignant God can do any miracle and also for vehicle fixed correctly they get the horn...
Replies
6
Views
355
Please pray I be an excellent mother to my children, I have ###. Please pray I regain custody rights. Please pray I obtain the ### house so I have a good place to live with my children.
Replies
7
Views
282
Jesus I need help I have so many problems. Monday is going to be so difficult with my husband's court date and problems I have including I must get paper signed by doctor and he so far is ignoring my requests. Please let him do it or at least explain why he won't. Also, please let my son behave...
Replies
11
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom