Finances

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kika

Guest
please pray for ###, i had a job interview today. please pray for a favourable outcome today and for God to intervene miraculously in my finances, and to look after my health, and the health of my unborn baby, in Jesus Mighty and Holiest name I ask amen.
 
If you have a need, help someone around you & God promises to reward you for blessing someone. It doesn't have to be money, it can be time, being a friend, washes their dishes, etc. God doesn't lie. He tells us how to get all needs met in the Bible.
 
HEAVENLY FATHER, I AM IN AGREEMENT WITH THIS PRAYER. LET THERE BE A FAVORABLE OUTCOME WITH HER JOB INTERVIEW. OPEN DOORS OF OPPORTUNITY WHERE NEEDED AND BRING PROVISIONAL SUPPLY TO ###'S FINANCIAL SITUATION. GRANT HER AND HER UNBORN CHILD GOOD HEALTH AND KEEP YOUR LOVING HAND UPON THEM ALWAYS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

THE BIBLE SAYS IF WE ARE A GOD-FEARING PERSON WHO TRUSTS IN AND HONORS GOD AND WALKS IN OBEDIENCE THAT HE WILL GIVE US GOOD HEALTH, A PEACEFUL LIFE, AND HE WILL SATISFY US WITH AMPLE FINANCIAL BLESSINGS. (SEE PROV. 3:1-10)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my job and finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my job and finances today and everyday shut the lions mouth today stop all persecution and harassment in the workplace touch hearts and minds I'm...
Replies
8
Views
225
Heavenly Father, I surrender my finances and purpose to You in all circumstances. Provide the resources I need to fulfil my calling and create a positive impact. Give me wisdom to earn, save, invest, and manage finances responsibly. Open doors of opportunity that align with my vision and bless...
Replies
10
Views
175
Please pray for my finances and for job protection. The enemy is coming against my finances and job. My colleagues are plotting against me every day making life very difficult for me. I'm getting ill as a result of stress. I pray the LORD gives me favour despite my circumstances.
Replies
8
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom