Please Pray For Me And ### Family

  • Thread starter Thread starter kemper1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kemper1

Guest
I am behind on my bills. My husband just went back to work. Please pray for ### as ### are struggling to catch up and lift the stress off of ###. ### pray every night for ### family for good health and to watch over them. ### need guideance and pointed in the right direction.
 
Father God I pray that you will open a door for this family and take them out of situation they are in. Give the husband the health & strength to carry on the family's burden. I curse stress from them and demand that it takes its flight from whence it came. Provide for the wife in any particular way dear God as you can. Let there be no strife because of what is now happening to them but may they use it as a stepping stone to draw ever closer to you. Thank you for your intervention. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear prayer partners. Thank you all for your prayers and for acknowledging my need for prayer. I appreciate you all and God bless you and your families too. Today I seek your prayer for my patient in ### and her daughter who is traveling to England today. Please pray for my daughter and her...
Replies
12
Views
412
Dear Lord, I lift up my blogging journey to You this week. You see my heart, my effort, and my purpose. I pray that You bless my content with wider reach, more views, and genuine engagement. Lord, guide every post I create— may it inspire, uplift, and touch the hearts of many. Send the right...
Replies
12
Views
234
I just lost my job! All my bills and rent are due and I can’t pay anything! I have ### children and my husband is blind! I’m so tired frustrated hurt sad depressed that I don’t know how much longer I can continue on this way🙏🏼 God please have mercy on me and my family please bless me with more...
Replies
11
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom