Prayer For ###'s Injured Knee

  • Thread starter Thread starter pattiemeyer@charter.net
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pattiemeyer@charter.net

Guest
Please pray that my son's knee will heal after the accident and surgery he had in May of this year. It is still not doing well and he is in constant pain and trying to work every day as a chef in an assisted living home. He has extremely poor insurance and has had to borrow money to cover his medical costs so far. I believe in prayer, both mine and that of others, and I have no other family but him to pray with me. Thank you for praying with me to heal his knee. I watch your television program every morning and pray with you every day.
 
Oh Lord Jesus I pray that you will lay your healing hands on this child's ###. I also ask that you allo recovery to proceed.

I pray for their financial responsibility of their medical bills as well.

Be with this family and all those involved dear Lord.

I thank you for this request and ask that your will be done.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Lord God I am asking for a healing of

this person's knee, and that he has

the money to cover the medical expenses

incurred because of this accident.
 
Praying for your ### ###

Praying for your ### ###

Praying for your ### ###

Praying for your ### ###

Praying for your ### ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello. My name is ### and I apologize but I had a recent mental health evaluation and the ambulance picked me up but when we arrived at the hospital they had me walk out and I missed a step and severely injured my knee and leg to the point I can hardly walk. They didn't tell my parents about the...
Replies
10
Views
232
I injured my knee over a week ago. I hit my shin bone on a bed frame and my knee has been in pain since. I went to urgent care and nothing was broken or fractured, just inflamed from the injury. I thank Jesus nothing was broken but I’m still in pain and can’t bear weight on my leg. With...
Replies
5
Views
317
My child needs prayer for his knee, which was injured at the park when he jumped playfully from a high spot. We don’t think it requires a doctor’s visit, but it’s been three days of discomfort and some limping. Please pray against every evil enchantment, spell, and unclean spirit that attempts...
Replies
9
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom