G
grandma
Guest
I pray heavenly Father for a hedge of thorns around my husband ###. That the woman he has been seeing immediately loses interest in my husband flees this relationship and that ### will immediately lose interest in her/any woman flee relationship. The only woman he looks/finds/desires is me his wife ###. The soul tie/lust/sexual attraction/temptation/pride/lies/deception break in the name of Jesus. The Holy Spirit will come to ### reveal the truth of satan's lies deception that the scales on ###'s eyes/heart be opened and he repents his sins asks Jesus back into heart/soul/life asks God to forgive him ### forgives himself drops divorce suit returns to our marriage with new life love for me. That he thinks about his sons ###(wife-###), ###,### granddaughters ###, ###, ### our families and me every day we love him want him home where he belongs. I have forgiven ### and this woman and I want God to begin to work with us and our marriage as one-flesh like it was intended with God in control and what God hath joined together no man put asunder.
