2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
Need to close escrow tomorrow so we can move, thank you Jesus
Replies
1
Views
263
L
  • Locked
I see ### for a bit today, she said she stills loves me and misses me. I ask and pray that God will see fit to return ###'s love to me in full and love me and want to be with me as much as I love and want to be with her again. Please I ask in our Lord Jesus' name, let it be your will. You don't...
Replies
1
Views
219
S
  • Locked
please pray for a job for ###
Replies
4
Views
221
lostmike
L
  • Locked
Dear Lord, please bless me with marriage reunification. Please bless my husband with readiness and maturity and in building a good business as living income. Please have Your mercy and grace upon us. Please let Your name be glorified upon our marriage. In Jesus' name I pray. Thank You, Lord. Amen!
Replies
2
Views
245
  • Locked
Today my sister ### passed away I believe that she is now with the Lord. Today my father was notified that the MRI results show that his lungs look suspious. Right now I feel so in awe and I can only pray that my Father will not have cancer but that he will live a healther lifestyle and that...
Replies
5
Views
245
sunshine
S
B
  • Locked
Father lord, the bible made me to realise that you are a great comforter, please comfort me, am a single mother of a two and half old baby girl, I have no job, no money and no house, I am also on immigration problem in ###, please wipe my tears father comfort me on all these and heal my baby of...
Replies
6
Views
351
M
  • Locked
Dear brotheren, my husband is admitted at the hospital, may the good LORD heal him and make it possible for him to be saved.
Replies
6
Views
247
lostmike
L
  • Locked
I have a sad situation going on right now. My husband and I have been separated since my daughter is ###. She is now ###. He lives in one town and I live in another. We have remained friends. He comes over my house every night. I once had an account with ###. I didn't receive an item, so I...
Replies
3
Views
239
G
  • Locked
I know in the name of Yahshua everything is possible. tha'ts why I need your hel for pray and I know our pather YHWH he going to do it in the name of his son shalom.
Replies
2
Views
224
S
  • Locked
Dearest Lord, My heart is so heavy with all the financial worries please guide me in a way to a solution. I know with you all things are possible. Amen
Replies
5
Views
281
lostmike
L
Back
Top Bottom