2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
dearest lord i pray that you look after my dearest mother in law ### ### so that she is strong and pulls through this latest operation... and guide her onto the right path so that she regains her strength to have her liver transplant.. it seems every day she has new trials to deal with and we...
Replies
5
Views
361
sazjo20
S
J
  • Locked
My wife and I promised to love each other for the rest of our lives about 14 years ago, I believe we were meant to be together. We were both in church; we both dreamed of getting married and according to our conversations throughout our relationship, we were perfect for each other, not to...
Replies
5
Views
323
lostmike
L
D
  • Locked
i am an orphan who takes care of a family of six with a salary of forty thousands Francs CFA. You can imagine how difficult life can be. Pray that I do not fall into temptation and if possible, please help me.
Replies
4
Views
271
J
  • Locked
My step daughter's home was broken into last evening/night. The finger is being pointed at my sister's husband, my sister said he was home with her and would never do such a thing to me. I am at my wits end here. I love my sweetheart and I love his daughter, I also love my sister and sometimes...
Replies
3
Views
488
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
i am a ### but i have no job i want to teach in ### ### ### ### please pray for my job i don't know why Jesus is not ready to hear my pray. I am ###
Replies
4
Views
213
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord- My ### month old fell ### feet down (HE IS OK - THANK YOU LORD), but to be 100% sure he was ok, we were told to do a CT head scan which could increase his risks of developing brain cancer in his life..possibly in his early life. As devastated as it all sounded...not knowing if he had...
Replies
3
Views
240
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Pray that my latest bowel problem is a thing of the past that the colitis I once had is not returning and that I do not have any other serious illness for full good health to come to me with no aches or pains and no diseases Amen
Replies
4
Views
285
  • Locked
dear Lord, Thank you for safely bringing my husband home. You are my savior. ###=
Replies
5
Views
247
M
  • Locked
Please pray for my son he is going to have his fourth surgery in just a year. He is the kindest soul. At only ### years, he is a strong-willed person that is scared. It breaks my heart to see him suffer. He has ### siblings all of which are concerned for him. God bless all.
Replies
7
Views
345
Z
  • Locked
I AM PRAYING FOR A MIRACLE PLEASE PRAY FOR ME Dear Heavenly Father, I come to you today asking, seeking and knocking for a second chance with ###. Please mend my broken heart and open the door towards our reconciliation. May she be guided and find her way back to me. Lord may I be on her...
Replies
3
Views
214
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom