2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
### are in need for prays- ### will be in court today at ###(### time)we need a miracle for ### ### that he will get out today- that everything will be discharge or release. We are asking for favor with the judge In Jesus Name Thank You for your prays
Replies
2
Views
195
J
  • Locked
Lord ###, ###, needs a (Big Emergency Financial Blessing Today Right Now Father) so please help ### out right now father by sending him a (miracle-blessing) right now today so that he do not become homeless. Father, ###, rent is over due now and he turns to you father for help because he has...
Replies
4
Views
225
T
  • Locked
my wife ### is having a hard time at work she is an ### store manager and the manager is a male and doesn't back her and there are some people she is over that don't respect her as a boss and her boss is not teaching her or letting her learn so one day she could have her own store as a store...
Replies
5
Views
242
God is Able
G
B
  • Locked
My wife today received notice that she scored high for a federal job. She has been unemployed since we moved to ### in which we took a great step of faith to resign from a dead-end job as a prison guard, and a $###,###.## a year loss in annual income, for a greater opportunity in a federal...
Replies
3
Views
225
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Dear God, you have truly blessed me with many opportunities. I am so grateful to you in my life to guide me. I know that I have prayed on several occasions in regards to this matter but I hope that you will be able to answer my prayers. I am still struggling to pay all my debts. I am doing the...
Replies
3
Views
184
daydream6459
D
S
  • Locked
Hi.. Praise God..please pray for ### that God would fill ### with more of His wisdom and knowledge...because ### find very difficult to finish ### training...and once ### finish ### training ### will get a job...so please......###. Thanks...
Replies
6
Views
264
steveaylmer
S
K
  • Locked
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. We still live together but for the past 2 months, my husband has been talking several times a day to his ex-wife who is determined to break us up. He got saved 3 years ago and has been walking right up until 2 months ago when she came back in our...
Replies
5
Views
280
daydream6459
D
I
  • Locked
PRAISE GOD for an enormous answer of prayer. The one I love -- after much, much pleading and prayers -- has decided to quit smoking. I pray with all my heart -- ALL MY HEART -- that the Lord will continue with this conviction and grant this person the strength they will need. Let me be used to...
Replies
4
Views
245
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Please pray to God for a financial miracle and blessing in my life. Please pray that financial struggle would be over. Please pray that I would pay off all my depts. Please pray to God for a job for me soon. thank you and God bless you!
Replies
7
Views
277
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Please pray for me concerning my marriage. I dream that my husband brought in any woman with a baby boy and the woman was trying to kill to take over my marital home. I realized that after the dream my husband hates me so much without any cause, please always remember me and my marital home in...
Replies
3
Views
335
asksev
A
Back
Top Bottom