Marriage Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kimn

Guest
Please pray for the restoration of my marriage. We still live together but for the past 2 months, my husband has been talking several times a day to his ex-wife who is determined to break us up. He got saved 3 years ago and has been walking right up until 2 months ago when she came back in our marriage. Within 2 months, I don't recognize the man I've known. He started smoking and drinking and having a wandering eye, as well as spending money unwisely. We have been married 5 years and since they have snuck being in communication through phone or internet 3 or 4 times for a course of a couple weeks. This time has gone longer than ever. They have phone sex and cyber sex as she doesn't live near us. I pray he returns to God and disconnects from her completely once and for all. It has been hard for me to keep my sanity but I ask God to keep my mind. I've been praying and fasting for his deliverance and I see a change coming in the past couple days. Please stand in prayer with me. Thank you and God bless.
 
Father Lord, I am just praying that, no matter how big her problem is, it doesn't matter to you; you can just turn everything around just like that. So I pray, let your will be done in her life. Amen.
 
Lord We Pray for ###'s marriage, Lord Bless the family, Lord talk to her husband, Lord give him wisdom and let him feel that he should honour his wife, Lord teach him a lesson that he remains with ### as we do not your plans, LET no evil control his mind and his soul rejoice in your HOLY NAME - AMEN
 
Father, God in heaven, I pray for the restoration of ###'s marriage in Jesus name. Bring her husband back to his sense and that he wakes up the coma of his prodigality and adulterous lifestyle in Jesus name, I pray, amen!
 
Child of God,

It takes more than just praying and fasting about our problems. It takes living a lifestyle of worship. Living a lifestyle of worship unto God is walking in obedience to God's Word. If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

Let’s Pray: God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will bless my family and myself in a special way. May we each come to know You, love You and obey Your Word. Because to know You is to Love You and to Love You is to obey You. Place Your angels of protection all around us each and every day. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Let your perfect will be done in each of our lives. God let every desire that we have line up to the purpose You created us for. Let each of us fulfill our God given purpose. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Bless us with great favor because we have purpose in our hearts and minds to live for You by living a lifestyle of worship. And living a lifestyle of worship is walking in obedience to Your Word.

Save Us, Bless Us, Deliver Us, and Heal Us in every area of our lives. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless every member of my family including myself to love You with an increasing ever lasting Love. Lord Jesus bless our love for You to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Teach each of us how to enjoy life the way that You God intended life to be enjoyed as a Christian.

Lord daily, each and every day surround this family, my family, with Your guidance and bless us with the wisdom to accept it. Whisper Your Words of encouragement, leadership, and wisdom into our ears. Bless us with strength and courage in spite of what we may see, hear, or have to go through. Open up the doors in our lives that need to be open. Close every door that needs to be closed. Bless each of us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Surround us with true Men and Women of God who truly love and care about us to help and encourage us in and on this Christian journey. Give us the wisdom to always guard, protect, and respect our relationship with You Lord Jesus and the anointing You have placed upon our lives. May we always seek to please You in all we say, do, and think. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me and my family, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us
 
Father, Your love for us is most visible when we consider the great sacrifice You made for us as You died for our sins. The love we have for our spouse is not always convenient but at times is costly requiring great sacrifice. Help those married to take their vows seriously and carry out that which each promised so that their tested love becomes an enduring love. As they do so, they honor the sacrament of marriage that You ordained, they honor and respect their spouse, they are an example to others, and they fulfill the Scriptural command to be faithful to others. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi my name is ### and I am suffering with anxiety and panic attacks because of my mother-in-law's torture from 4 years ago. My 3-year-old baby is also in trauma, and my husband completely controls her. My husband uses bad words to me. I am at my mom's house; she wants me either to die or for my...
Replies
6
Views
239
My life has taken a huge turn. On ### I was wrongfully shoved out of the door by my employer. I have been left unemployed for almost a month. I applied for a position that would have been amazing for my family, but my previous employer ruined my chances by not responding to them. I’ve been...
Replies
13
Views
316
Romantic relationship headed to marriage. Let the Holy Spirit connect us. I don't know who this is. I am ###. Lord help me not to lose hope. Lord remove everything that is stopping ### to be joined with me. Lord bring into my life everything that will accelerate this to happen...
Replies
8
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom