Financial Struggle Please Pray For A Recovery And For ### Debts To Be Paid Off/ For A Job From God!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lana12

Guest
Please pray to God for a financial miracle and blessing in my life. Please pray that financial struggle would be over. Please pray that I would pay off all my depts. Please pray to God for a job for me soon. thank you and God bless you!
 
In Jesus Name bless ### with a job offer and struggles end in this tribulation.
 
"Father God in the wonderful name of your son Jesus...i'm coming asking for you to bless this dear one with an financial miracle open up an big door for this person lord, let your divine blessings flow into this person life, i pray you will bring this miracle and blessing come haste lord, i thank you and love you lord for all you have done!"
 
Lord We are Praying for financial restoration in ###'s Life, Lord You the affliction caused to weak finances, Lord we are very much depended on you, Lord we are orphans with your Grace, we need your blessing to survive in this Cruel world, save us from the wolves, lord save our souls and make us humble enough and let we always rejoice in your holy name... Lord fill us with your holy spirit, lord you care for us and love us, lord let not any shadow fall upon us... let we be grateful to you for the good things you have done for us... PRaying in JESUS NAME _ AMEN

God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my finances. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward with what You have abundantly blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my giving and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ### ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father we lift up to you ### and her situation, Lord God we pray for your blessings to be upon her, help her Lord God and bless her mightily. Supply all her needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19) and direct her feet to the job you have prepared for her Lord. Give her the wisdom and knowledge that she needs to know and see your will in her life Father and help her to always walk in your righteousness. Be glorified in her life and in her situation Lord.

Thank you for your blessings Father and thank you for hearing our prayers, this is all for your glory and honor in Jesus mighty name we pray, Amen amen...

Matthew 6:33

But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
 
We come of Lord before thy throne of grace to thank you for your many blessings that you bestow upon us.

We are grateful that you are our God and you love us so much. All that you allow in our life is for good.

Father, your friend, your daughter, ### has been struggling financially and she is tired, she is turning the fight to you our Father.

And I stand with her and ask that you open doors of employment opportunities that will pull her out of financial misery.

We stand against debt, poverty and lacks in Jesus name, we pray, amen!
 
Jesus, we’re reminded of Your watchful eye as we go about our daily routine. As the fishermen needed a catch of fish You met their need, over and above what they could have anticipated. Help us to listen to Your wise instruction, walk faithfully in Your righteous paths, and trust You to meet everyone of our needs: physically, spiritually, socially, and financially. We thank You in advance for interceding to the Father on our behalf and supplying all our needs. In Jesus’ name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

You have no idea how supportive this community has been for me especially during this tough time. May God bless you all …. I brought up in a Hindu family & I was a believer in Hindu Gods Fortunately, I accepted Jesus Christ on 15th March, 2023 & surrendered my life… Jesus chose me. Now I...
Replies
10
Views
282
Dear lord, firstly I want to thank you for all the blessings you've given me as once before I've requested for a prayer here for a new job and you've blessed me with one. Jesus I wish to land a new job in the field I studied and I hope that you'll bless me with one. Also I am struggling a bit...
Replies
7
Views
190
We have paid a lumsum amount to a person for House Lease. Many months have been passed, God has not yet softened the heart of the wicked person & his wife to return back the amount to us. We are praying to our God through the name of Jesus that the wicked person and his wife return back the...
Replies
7
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom