2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
My Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Holy & awesome is Your name. I will praise You for Your loving kindness & for Your truth. Your name & word are magnified above all. My hope is in You, not in self, not in vanity, not in deception but in You. Deliver me from all my transgression &...
Replies
3
Views
271
K
  • Locked
Please pray for me. I'm ### months pregnant and having some health problems. Please pray that my health will be restored so that I can live a long healthy life caring for my children. Thank you to all.
Replies
4
Views
258
S
  • Locked
Dear God, I believe that your hand is on everything. I am forgiven by your grace and I have no doubt that the mess I created you will bring me through. God, I am so sorry for the pain I have caused you and others by my wicked ways. Please God help me to be me again. I know how I got to where I...
Replies
4
Views
289
A
  • Locked
i am heavily indebted to banks and individuals? i am even compelled to sell my salon car to settle these loan. Aoooh it's terrible for me now as i am even more prayerful this year than never before. This is rather the time things are not going right for me. Please assist me in prayer
Replies
2
Views
2K
K
  • Locked
Lord if it is your will please let me find a job soon. Not just any job but a real career that I can grow in as a professional and where I am respected and treated fairly. I have been waiting patiently for five months and I now feel I am mature enough to move on to a new and better opportunity...
Replies
3
Views
221
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my math exam. I studied hard and tried my best to pass the subject. I want my parents to be proud of me. I want them to be happy. Also, I pray for my family's security. They are always travelling, God guide them wherever they go. Thank you Lord. Thank you thank you
Replies
2
Views
231
V
  • Locked
Please pray for my ###. I got word that her fractures in her neck are too old to repair. She is going to have to go to a rehabilitation hospital and use pain patches. God don't let my ### be in pain. Thank you God, thank you. Don't let my ### worry, thank you God. I believe in you. Thank you...
Replies
1
Views
186
  • Locked
I wish to thank the team for building confidence in me by praying for my daughter, even if she has not been granted the sponsorship as yet, I am just filled with hope through their prayers, I know that soon they will be sponsored.
Replies
1
Views
221
J
  • Locked
we love you, and we wish to hear more from you. Now you can become our rescuer, for this time we are praying for your help to our orphans.
Replies
2
Views
193
reeann43
R
S
  • Locked
i recently applied for my disability. please pray that i will get approved.
Replies
3
Views
241
Back
Top Bottom