Urgent Need Of Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kellyrawks

Guest
Lord if it is your will please let me find a job soon. Not just any job but a real career that I can grow in as a professional and where I am respected and treated fairly. I have been waiting patiently for five months and I now feel I am mature enough to move on to a new and better opportunity. If you see fit to bless me with an occupation, I will try my best to pay it forward and assist others who are in need as I have been. Thank you.
 
Dear God, thank you for opening doors of new opportunities to this dear ###. May she will find a job soon that will provide for her needs. Please send your help from heaven. Strengthen her dear Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request according to His perfect will for your life. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers. You stay prayerful. Wait on God to answer your prayers. And while you are waiting continue to praise God. Continue to do what is right. Faith in God, Prayer, and Work equals success in Christ.

And If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me to get a text or call about a job so I can get some of this stress off of my mind. Thank you and God bless you 🙏
Replies
9
Views
140
Father, is if I have displeased you in anyway please forgive. I'm in urgent need of a job soon. I'm so overwhelmed, bills are piling up and I'm behind on my rent. Please send a financial blessing to lift this burden from me. My classes may not be paid for summer and I may fail this quarter...
Replies
8
Views
195
I had a wreck three weeks ago, total loss. I’m insured and the other party wasn’t. Now I have no car or a way to work. I was blessed to have part-time work to keep me in this motel room. Now I’m in danger of losing my job and my room. I’m in a Job season praising God through it all. Please pray...
Replies
8
Views
121
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom