2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

D
  • Locked
O my heavenly father, please accept my prayer. As you know from last ### Months I am job less. And after trying hard to harder I am not getting any job according to my core competency. Financial condition is not well of my family. I do not why its happen my ### also lose their jobs and my ### is...
Replies
3
Views
227
B
  • Locked
Dear Father, I come to you tonight in Jesus name asking for your favour and for your protection and compassion. The two week school holiday starts tomorrow—which means the kid will be home when I am. I need you to ensure that she doesn't turn this two week break into a fighting place and a war...
Replies
2
Views
259
P
  • Locked
please pray for me. to stop making mistakes at work and for my kids to talk to me. ### my daughter was on line last night but did not talk to me. ### and ### told me he had a fight with his g/f because of me y does he have a life and i dont. I also want to know y on this site, most of the time i...
Replies
1
Views
241
reeann43
R
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
2
Views
203
agyeman2
A
G
  • Locked
dear lord, me and my family have had financial problems, my teeth hurt I need dental work badly and my truck needs repairs, but no money to do it, my father was recently hospitalized for stress about bills, no money for bills and work is very slow, please bless us dear lord
Replies
2
Views
275
agyeman2
A
M
  • Locked
Blessings, can you keep alive in your Prayers ###'s 20### Prayer Journals, that Mighty and Miraculous things will occur, In Jesus Christ Name Amen! Thanks
Replies
1
Views
211
M
  • Locked
Blessings, can you keep alive in your Prayers ###'s 20### Prayer Journals, that Mighty and Miraculous things will occur, In Jesus Christ Name Amen! Thanks
Replies
2
Views
222
  • Locked
Lord, I praise you for pouring wisdom into my spirit and answering my prayers. Please bless me to slow down and move as you lead and not of my own desires. Your word says to whom much is given, much is required. Please send me those who need what you've given me. I praise you for allowing me to...
Replies
3
Views
524
A
  • Locked
I would like God to Increase my Income For I am very much overdepended and what I get is very small which forces me to borrowing loans at the bank a situation which affects me a great deal. Paying the loans is very costing bearing in mind that I do get a small salary.
Replies
4
Views
339
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies and may i conceive dis month amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen n amen
Replies
3
Views
232
Janella2631
J
Back
Top Bottom