Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
please pray for me. to stop making mistakes at work and for my kids to talk to me. ### my daughter was on line last night but did not talk to me. ### and ### told me he had a fight with his g/f because of me y does he have a life and i dont. I also want to know y on this site, most of the time i ask for prayer most of the people come out and ask for money. is this a prayer site or donation and money site???? not all do this there are a few on here that actually do pray for u but lately most ask for money. pray for me about my job, tomorrow i have a meeting to go to 10:00-10:30 to talk about the mistakes i have been making. i cannot lose this job. i dont know what to do if i do. my ex ruined my life and i am angry at him about this. thanks sorry so angry but all i am asking for is prayer and everyone ask me for money i am so heart broken over my ex all i do is cry.
 
I am praying for you ### and I don't want any money know that you also have to pray for yourself as well. Get in a quiet place just you and the Lord and Pray, repent of all your sins and go on a 3 day fast and ask the Lord to help you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God would soon provide me with a job/source of income. Thank you.
Replies
9
Views
98
My name is ### I live in ### and im looking for a job. Please pray I receive a call from the jobs I have applied
Replies
13
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom