2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
1. My mum has been sick for sometime now and I just do not know what is the cause. Please pray for ###. 2. My son has been having this chesty cough for a while and please he is only ### yrs old and appreciate your prayers for my two requests.
Replies
5
Views
225
P
  • Locked
My son ### has daily debilitating migraines. Though a ### Governor's Scholar he couldn't finish high school because of constant pain. This Friday he has a procedure at a pain clinic to disable the nerve causing the migraines. Please pray this will work. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
257
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am in waiting for the recruitment's confirmation. I was called by my agent yesterday that my future boss is thinking to hire me but gave not any confirmation yet. The agent promised me to return to me immediately. Please Lord, intervene on the consideration, because of I need a job...
Replies
4
Views
231
sunshine
S
M
  • Locked
I pray that God will answer my prayer in regards to my finances. I need a miracle to help me pay my debts off. I have a lot to lose. I have been diligent in paying my debts on time but due to certain circumstances I will no longer be able to. I am sick with worry that I will not be able to...
Replies
3
Views
262
L
  • Locked
I pray and ask my Lord please let ### and I be together again. Where she will love and want to be with me as much as I love and want to be with her again thank you in Jesus name Amen
Replies
3
Views
791
sunshine
S
M
  • Locked
i pray that God should continue to bless me through my association ### ### ### ### by helping me direct people who will help and assist me financially in our activity, pray for me to know who my biological father is, my exams in the university to be the best, good health, for a brighter future...
Replies
2
Views
249
sunshine
S
  • Locked
Last week I praised God here for a financial breakthrough and 25 years of marriage anniversary. My daughter had surgery and lots of issues healing problems, but is finally doing better. However, my dog got sick and they thought he may have rabies even though he was immunized....well it was...
Replies
4
Views
306
sunshine
S
  • Locked
### needs job at ###. He put application in already.
Replies
3
Views
243
  • Locked
my friend ### need salvation-and body healing ### has chest pains now and has been in ###
Replies
5
Views
290
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me to quit having obsessive suicidal thoughts and to be able to have a flexible schedule so I can go to vocational school. Also please pray for healing of high blood pressure and osteoarthritis as ### gets around on a walker.
Replies
3
Views
212
Back
Top Bottom