Request Prayer For A New Career, Please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Monica Mora
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Monica Mora

Guest
1. My mum has been sick for sometime now and I just do not know what is the cause. Please pray for ###.

2. My son has been having this chesty cough for a while and please he is only ### yrs old and appreciate your prayers for my two requests.
 
Dear Lord,

Please send your holy spirit upon this lady's ### and ###. Heal them and protect them Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Almighty Father, the only True Healer of all our afflictions, I'm praying for healings for ###'s mum and son. You said "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." (Jer 33:6). Thank you LORD for being good to all and compassionate on all You had made (Psalm 145:9). In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we bring ### mom and son to you in prayer asking that you will make them well, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Psalm 91:16

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last month, I got laid off from the company, without any planning to search a position before. Right now, I am looking for the new position so I would like God will guide me and bring me to get the best position, supervisor, team, duties and company. No matter right now, in ### is hard to get a...
Replies
11
Views
236
For the past three months, I have been without a job. I have applied to many opportunities—some with no response, others after interviews but still without any update. The financial pressure has now deeply affected my life and my family. Today, I come not in complaint, but in surrender. I ask...
Replies
8
Views
332
Please continue to pray for me that God will point me towards a new career path that will fulfill me. I have been doing the same thing for ### years and I am miserable. I am grateful that I have a job but I dread going to work and would like to enjoy what I do. I feel guilty asking for people to...
Replies
6
Views
357
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom