2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for: financial, get a job, marriage.
Replies
2
Views
192
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
Please pray that God will heal ###'s heart. He is a good man who made a mistake and is still punishing himself for it. He has never cheated before in his life and he doesn't excuse it and I think that is why this is hard for him. He feels like I deserve better and that is why he ended things...
Replies
3
Views
285
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
Please pray that my husband will forgive me and that he will open up his heart and spirit and take me back. I pray that we do not go down the separating route. I pray that we can come together and restore this marriage. I ask for forgiveness and that my marriage will be binded and that...
Replies
4
Views
4K
Janella2631
J
L
  • Locked
Dear God, I speak to you from the bottom of my heart, touch my bleeding soul, end my anguish, free me from my burdens, quench the pain, satisfy the bleed of my love. Kill the drought, kill the fuse, kill the torture, end the suffering. Love you with all my heart and teach me all your ways...
Replies
4
Views
278
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me that my supervisor and co-workers, my mom, my aunt, and church members and pastor will forgive me and give me another chance to do right. First of all, I might have messed up with church members by abusing -banned site- and text messages for bad purposes and I should have left...
Replies
2
Views
379
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
Good evening brothers and sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, I am staying with my father, and my step mother, my step mother does not like me, I graduated and she was not happy, someone was even injured in my graduation and a few days after that I lost my job, my taxi driver stopped taking...
Replies
2
Views
308
daydream6459
D
K
  • Locked
My sister was recently diagnosed with Alzheimer's and she is only ### years old. My heart is broken but I know that God Almighty can and will heal her. I believe in God's power and know he only wants what is best for my sister. Please pray for her full recovery if that is God's will. Her name is...
Replies
2
Views
298
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
I recently applied to a job at the ### and I had gotten accepted for two over the phone interviews. Please pray that I get a face to face interview and that I land this job. It's finally what I've been looking for and what I want and need in a job. Also pray that I exceed all of their...
Replies
3
Views
203
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Dear Lord, Please let my husband come home without any problems. I thank you for all the help. Please let him call me within the next few minutes and I am anxious. Thank you for all the blessings. ###-
Replies
2
Views
210
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
Lord God I am in terrible pain in my back. I know you are a healer, please Lord take away this pain. It is making me weary. I put this in your loving hands sweet Jesus. Let your will be done.
Replies
3
Views
316
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom