Seeking For A Job, Love, And Peace Of Mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cathyj

Guest
Good evening brothers and sisters in Christ.

Please pray for me, I am staying with my father, and my step mother, my step mother does not like me, I graduated and she was not happy, someone was even injured in my graduation and a few days after that I lost my job, my taxi driver stopped taking me, and everything was just not right.

Please pray for me I have been single for almost a year now, I need someone to love me for who I am, a man that fears God, and will be able to grow with and marry me. I need a job, please pray for my mother and my brother, they are HIV POSITIVE AND SEEING THEM GETTING THIN EATS ME UP.

Please pray I need good friends, peace with everyone and family. I need the love of God close to me and next to me always.

In Jesus' name I believe you will help me with the prayers. Thanks.
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am writing you email thu internet hoping you read it in your mind..you are my twin flame so the connection should be there. I feel such heartbreak hearing you have the cancer in your bones and feel like crying hard but I do not what to..I feel you do not like me anymore and I feel the tears...
Replies
12
Views
230
I have just started a new job but it is not going well and my new bosses and colleagues dismiss me because I am not white. I feel very dejected. Can you please pray for me that my relationship improves and people treat me with respect and dignity and I get a lot of fame at work and in my...
Replies
8
Views
315
Father in Heaven, I come to you with a humble heart, seeking your guidance, love, and protection, your mercy and justice, everything that I need. I was able to pay the hotel for 7 days. I thank God for that. My job has reduced my hours because they hired another Sub. However, I have been...
Replies
7
Views
313
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom