Back Pain

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I am in terrible pain in my back. I know you are a healer, please Lord take away this pain. It is making me weary. I put this in your loving hands sweet Jesus. Let your will be done.
 
It will be done keep believing.
 
Father God,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord I thank You for being ### Healer, Comforter, Friend, Father and anything else she needs...I thank You that You are the great I AM. I ask that you heal her back Lord. May Your Will be done in and through her. Lord please give her increased strength & peace of mind as she moves forward daily. Thank You for this and all blessings, in Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feet pain. Streched muscles in feet Pain in some positions in the upper back. Stomach acid. Acid reflux.
Replies
10
Views
208
Please pray for ###, ### yr old friend who has extreme back pain which is effecting her ability to walk, pray for relief and that doctors find and treat source of pain.
Replies
12
Views
193
Pls pray for my ### year old daughter ### . She has back pain from many months now. May our good Lord touch and heal her completely.
Replies
8
Views
163
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom