Pray That ### Will Forgive Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

andreabrabham

Guest
Please pray that my husband will forgive me and that he will open up his heart and spirit and take me back. I pray that we do not go down the separating route. I pray that we can come together and restore this marriage. I ask for forgiveness and that my marriage will be binded and that everything will be ok between my husband and I. I pray that I gain the strength not to let negative emotions affect my marriage. I pray that my husband and I gain the strength to become stronger and to become as one. I pray that my husband does not give up on us even though I told him that it would not work out. I pray that my husband is surrounded by positivity. I pray that he has enough love for me to come back. I pray that I have the strength to remain patient as he takes the space that he needs to get his head together.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)
 
Dear Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, we thank You for creating the wonderful institution of marriage. We ask You to bless and cement marriages. Instruct, guide, strengthen and keep providing Christian role models and resources for marriages to grow stronger and stronger. Father God, keep couples mindful of when they first met and the strong LOVE that grew between them. Let nothing separate their bond. Give them uplifting words of LOVE & KINDNESS, and softened hearts that are willing to ask for forgiveness. Father, help them to see the marvelous marriage and union You created between Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden. Father God we thank You for being the foundation and the center core of the vows they took in your presence. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Heavenly Father, we give you thanks for all the blessings you have showered upon us. Dear God, I lift to you the prayers of this dear sister. Let her marriage be healed and restored. Give them a chance to be re-united again. Let there be forgiveness and acceptance in their hearts. Bless this family oh God. In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly father i humble my self before you please forgive me were i harboured unforgiveness and anger In Jesus Christ almighty name Amen
Replies
10
Views
177
i dotn want to spend the res tof my life trying to be free form yants and mold and fightign wiht mym othe rnon stop i feel liek theres no hope im exhauste dhave mercy:(
Replies
9
Views
126
Dear Lord Please as always protect my family and my cats, and kindly provide me with a job that will make me shine again. I know you have given me many chances in my life before and I destroyed them by sheer stupidity!. Thank You Father in the name of Jesus. Amen
Replies
11
Views
239
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom