Prayer Request For: ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter Praying
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Praying

Guest
I am requesting prayer for: financial, get a job, marriage.
 
Child of God,

Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
 
Lord,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord, praying has requested for marriage, employment, and finances. Lord, I pray that You can give ### more. I pray that You can tell ### what is Your will that ### is to do? I pray they are completely open to Your plan for them. I pray they desire to live only in You and to be guided by You forever. Grant that Your holy will may be carried out perfectly in them and they will enjoy the blessings You have planned for them according to Your will. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
405
Hi, my name is ###, I have been looking out for a job from past 7months, nothing is working out. The last interview that I attended even they have not provided me with any update yet. I'm struggling financially and I've a kid and wife to take care. I request for a prayer so that I can get a job...
Replies
11
Views
299
MY PRAYER REQUEST FOR HEALING , DEPRESSIOONN , AND ANXIETY, FINANCIAL PROPLEMS , BUSINESS IS NOT GOING WELL . I GET BAD DREAMS AT NIGHT , THE ENEMY IS TRYING TO STEAL MY JOB
Replies
13
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom