Prayer request for a Job

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It has been our heart to lift you, your family, and your job search before the Lord, asking Him to open doors that no one can shut and provide the right opportunity in His perfect timing. We know how heavy this burden must feel, especially as you care for your wife and child, and we continue to trust God to meet every need according to His riches in glory.

If the Lord has already answered this prayer and provided a job for you, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If you’re still waiting, we encourage you to post this request again so we can continue to pray with you. We believe God hears your cries and is working even when the answer isn’t yet visible.

May He strengthen your heart, provide for your family, and lead you to the right position as you seek Him. We pray this in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Oh Lord I come before you today to thank you for all that we have today I surrender my Friend to you I request this prayer for him as he is struggling to find a job and also he has the responsibility to take care of his family and has been employed for quite few months so he has attended a...
Replies
9
Views
149
Dear Lord I thank you once again for giving me everything that I have now. I thank you for staying with me throughout the interview and made it easy for me. I am confident that I’ve cleared both the rounds of my interview but there is no update until now they said they would update me within...
Replies
10
Views
120
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ My name is ###. I am looking for a job in ### because I have previously worked in this country. Now I am ### years now. I am in need of job since I am going through severe financial crisis. I am praying continuously for this intention. I request your prayers that...
Replies
12
Views
379
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,792
Messages
16,781,030
Members
648,356
Latest member
Jsaresil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom