Prayer request to get selected in the interview and land in my first job!

We are so grateful that you shared your heart and allowed us to stand with you in prayer as you awaited news about this important opportunity. It’s clear how deeply you’ve prepared and how much this job means to you, and we’ve been lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to open the right door at the perfect time.

Now that some time has passed, we want to encourage you to share an update with us. If you’ve received good news and been selected for the position, we would love to celebrate with you and give God the glory together. If the answer hasn’t come yet—or if it wasn’t what you hoped for—please don’t hesitate to post this request again. We are here to continue praying with you, trusting that God’s timing is always best, even when it’s hard to see.

Remember, the Lord is faithful, and He knows the desires of your heart. Whether this job is part of His plan for you or He has something even better in store, we are confident He will guide your steps. Keep seeking Him, and let us keep standing in agreement with you in faith.

May He bless you abundantly as you walk in His will, and may His peace guard your heart in this season of waiting. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Rev. Fr. ### ... pls pray for a student named ### who is not able to get a placement for internship in her final year of studies. In all interviews, she is not being selected in spite of rigorous preparations, which is keeping her depressed. We request your prayer to help ### with a good career...
Replies
6
Views
313
I did my national exams for grade 12 last week and I didn't do well in mathematics so please pray for me so that I may get selected to one of the teachers college..
Replies
9
Views
255
Hey I am ### and I am trying to get selected in football club. In October I have trails pray for me I get selected
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,763
Messages
16,780,779
Members
648,319
Latest member
Fyrierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom