2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
Praying for house going up for foreclosure on Friday ### to be stopped and to have a modification to be done on it and the rears will be takin off our loan. Praying for the water bill to be paid today so our water will not be shut off. I know God can do these things, I know he is listening to my...
Replies
4
Views
276
L
  • Locked
Life stress keeps pulling me down. I feel as though a mac truck has hit me again today and I keep getting up and going. I pray for some type of relief from this situation.
Replies
2
Views
203
daydream6459
D
A
  • Locked
Again, one of my bosses overhead something that he should not. Please pray for favor and that he will not even remember what was said, and for protection for me, ### and all our possessions. Thanks
Replies
2
Views
192
daydream6459
D
L
  • Locked
Please help me pray for my husband ###'s deliverance. He's in a bad way and needs it as soon as possible. Thank You, ###
Replies
1
Views
155
M
  • Locked
I am doing drivers school next week Wednesday, ask the Lord to keep me safe and guide me through it all.. and to give me the strength to do well. Lord please hear our prayers. Thank you, amen! -###
Replies
2
Views
174
Vicki w
V
C
  • Locked
Please pray for my husband ### as he goes through Chemo Treatments second time for gastric cancer: Here is an update on ###.. PRAISE JESUS Monday he got a treatment and met with Dr. ###, 1. His anemia went up from 8.6 to 9+ ***PRAISE JESUS 2. He has been gaining weight at the Doctor office he...
Replies
4
Views
438
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, My heart is very heavy today my grandson ### is very sick it's been over a week now. I pray you touch his little body from the top of his head to the soles of his feet. I pray that you give his parents the wisdom and compassion in raising my two grand babies. I pray you deal...
Replies
2
Views
271
E
  • Locked
A prayer request for my Godson ###, who went to ### on vacation and did not return to us but went straight to ### through ###, without telling us anything about his plans. He is in love with a lady involved in rituals which has controlled his mind. After 14 years of living with us as a family...
Replies
3
Views
261
Ernesto
E
D
  • Locked
I have undergone a lot of problems including fraud. please remember to the almighty God to help me restore my faith in him,
Replies
1
Views
218
G
A
  • Locked
i need an iphone within days, please pray for me to our Jesus
Replies
1
Views
190
Back
Top Bottom