Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter alwaysintrble
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alwaysintrble

Guest
Again, one of my bosses overhead something that he should not. Please pray for favor and that he will not even remember what was said, and for protection for me, ### and all our possessions. Thanks
 
I pray that everything will work out for good. Keep the faith!
 
Lord,

We thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN!
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to ask for prayer for tomorrow and the time ahead at my workplace:Please pray that things will go well at my workplace. Pray that I will feel safe and calm, experience God's favor, and be given tasks that I can manage.Also pray that my relationships with my boss and my coworkers...
Replies
9
Views
156
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
12
Views
166
Heavenly Father, I thank You for waking me and my children to a new day. Lord Jesus, I plead the precious blood of Jesus Christ over our minds, hearts, bodies, and spirits today. Cover our home, our hearts, and our minds with Your holy protection. Let Your angels stand guard around every door...
Replies
11
Views
511
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom