Liberation

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ernesto
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ernesto

Guest
A prayer request for my Godson ###, who went to ### on vacation and did not return to us but went straight to ### through ###, without telling us anything about his plans. He is in love with a lady involved in rituals which has controlled his mind. After 14 years of living with us as a family, he doesn't care about us anymore. Very strange since he was a happy member of our family until he went to ###. Our prayer request is for his liberation. Thank you
 
Dear Lord,

I pray for ###. I pray for your wisdom in his life. I pray that you bring him back to his family. I ask that you move your mighty hand in his life Lord. Please bring him in closer relationship with you Lord. Thank you Father. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Lord Jesus,
I thank You and praise You for this young man ###.
You know exactly where he is right now.
Lord Jesus send Your Holy Angels to deliver this young man who has become ensnared by the enemy.
Place Your hedge of protection around this man and allow him a glimpse of what and who he has really involved himself with.
Put the right people in his path to give him the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Lead ### out of this darkness and deliver him safely back to His family.
I ask also that you would give ### peace as he is going through this trial.
I plead the power of Your precious shed Blood over this family.
I ask that You would draw each and every person in that household into Your glorious Kingdom.
Let all this be to Your glory and a testimony of Your delivering and restoring love and power to this family.
In Your Name Lord Jesus,
Amen and Amen
 
I have no words to express our gratitude for your prayer. God bless you and once again thank you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Community, I hope this message finds you well. With humility of heart, I kindly ask for your holy prayers, please help me. I have been unemployed since some time and I need to be financially rescued. I ask and I pray to G-d to rescue me from this situation, to help me for suitable...
Replies
7
Views
231
Please continue your prayers for my permanent liberation from demonic attack on mind and body. There is loosening of attack and some degree of freedom. Praise Jesus! Please pray for total liberation so that I need not live in fear of being attacked again. In Jesus Precious name! Hallelujah Amen
Replies
9
Views
269
Please continue your prayers for my permanent liberation from demonic attack on mind and body. There is loosening of attack and intermittent freedom. Praise Jesus! Please pray for total liberation. In Jesus Precious name! Amen
Replies
7
Views
289
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom