God's Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter makamae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makamae

Guest
I am doing drivers school next week Wednesday, ask the Lord to keep me safe and guide me through it all.. and to give me the strength to do well. Lord please hear our prayers. Thank you, amen! -###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my family. I don't know why but for the past few months, we've been getting unexpected expenses and repairs. One by one something at home goes wrong/ breaks down and brings an unwanted expense, even our vehicles. We are going through a difficult financial situation. Please pray...
Replies
10
Views
196
Extra angelic protection over me and ### the next 7 days, because I am traveling, have some work to do and ### to stay protected and blessed. Angels around ### and our home till I am back. In Jesus Name I ask. Amen
Replies
17
Views
279
I have been leaving in Ukraine for over 20 years, studied, married.I an the permanent resident here, but they going to cancel it. I filled the lawsuit, but they may not allow me stay during the court. I pray and cry for justice, I am losing everything that I love and precious to me. Please pray...
Replies
16
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom