Stress

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rannan

Humble Servant of All
Life stress keeps pulling me down. I feel as though a mac truck has hit me again today and I keep getting up and going. I pray for some type of relief from this situation.
 
I know how you feel just stay strong and know he is with you every step of the way.
 
Dear Rannan,

God hears your prayer. He delights when we come to him and ask him to help us. He wants to give us the things we need, not the things we think we need. Sometimes the answers we get to prayers aren’t what we want or expect or they take longer than we think they should. But, none of that is the absence of answers. God hears every prayer no matter what method of praying you use: speaking, singing, or thinking. Even our actions can be a prayer to God. I pray with hope that the following words will provide spiritual comfort and inspiration.

Dear Lord,

Thank you for hearing my prayers. In this time of need, strengthen me. You are my strength and my shield; You are my refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew my strength. I do not fear, for You are with me. I am not dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are my God. I know You will strengthen me and help me; that You will uphold me with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of evil or illness cover me, I feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am experiencing financial difficulties that have been going on for a year and a half, ever since my spouse's loss of employment. I am stressed and very scared trying to make ends meet, and my spouse has been depressed due to difficulty finding new employment. Please pray for relief in some form.
Replies
7
Views
190
Dear Lord Jesus, Please help me be on top of a situation and not overreact or stress about it. It’s I just wanna take care of something but also did not want to ignore the situation. I wanna work and be productive and get things done just like that. I also don’t wanna overreact either so please...
Replies
11
Views
143
Father God, I ask for healing over my body, relief from stress, and deliverance from anxiety in Jesus name Amen
Replies
12
Views
213
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom