Need Phone

  • Thread starter Thread starter achayan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

achayan

Guest
i need an iphone within days, please pray for me to our Jesus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is voice control popped up on my iPhone itself because it is so strange. It did pop up on my phone many times. It feels so strange and weird. Please fix my phone and correct what is going on with my iPhone.
Replies
10
Views
140
Let what the enemy has used for bad flip for good my brand new phone isn’t working let my Pops Opa say o.k. Let’s get a new phone my bday coming up anyways I told him to I needed insurance on my phone we don’t have to go in the store we can order it thru his phone he can call them & let them...
Replies
9
Views
224
I'm requesting someone to pray for my broken phone to work for at least this week. I have a test tomorrow, and I really want to do well. The worst thing at the worst moment is that my phone's not working. It is very important as I need to set an alarm, connect with classmates, and refer to my...
Replies
12
Views
211
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,721
Messages
16,780,113
Members
648,266
Latest member
Scoetsonmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom