Relationship/need Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter jls1892001
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jls1892001

Guest
Please pray that God will heal ###'s heart. He is a good man who made a mistake and is still punishing himself for it. He has never cheated before in his life and he doesn't excuse it and I think that is why this is hard for him. He feels like I deserve better and that is why he ended things with me. We have taken a few small steps forward but at the same time we have taken big steps backwards. I have prayed to God on whether I should walk away and move on or if I should not give up on ### and I feel like God is telling me not to give up. There are times when I feel like giving up and walking away but then God sends me a sign of hope. I pray that God will let us work through this and find our way back to one another. Any prayers will be appreciated, thanks.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)
 
Lord we thank you for hearing our prayers. We pray in agreement with every request for a restoration, transformation, renewal of our minds, strength, confidence, healing, courage, peace, wisdom, favor, your will and understanding Lord God. Father we give you all the glory and thank you for your loving grace and tender mercies in Jesus' mighty name. AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I feel like giving up everything is against me I need strength - today all I can do is shake my head Life is an experience
Replies
11
Views
170
So tired and so much to do. Please help me Lord to wake earlier please so these people come help soon as promised. They’re God sent, amen
Replies
10
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom