Deliverance

  • Thread starter Thread starter prayerbear
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

prayerbear

Guest
Please pray for me to quit having obsessive suicidal thoughts and to be able to have a flexible schedule so I can go to vocational school.

Also please pray for healing of high blood pressure and osteoarthritis as ### gets around on a walker.
 


Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prosper in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.



Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



Isaiah 65:24 tells us…. And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)





*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1Samuel 15:22)
 
Father, in the Name of Jesus, I confess Your Word concerning health and healing. As I do, I believe that Your Word will not return to You void, but will accomplish what it says.

In the Name of Jesus, I believe that ### is healed according to 1 Peter 2:24. Your Word says that Jesus Himself took our infirmities and bore our sicknesses (Mat. 8:17). Therefore, with great boldness and confidence, I stand on the authority of Your Word and declare that ### is redeemed from the curse of sickness. In prayer I pray that she refuse to tolerate its symptoms. ### dwells in the secret place of the Most High God and I pray she abides under the shadow of the Almighty, whose power no foe can withstand.

Now Father, I believe Your Word that says, ‘The angel of the Lord encamps round about me and delivers me from every evil work. No evil shall befall me, no plague or calamity shall come near my dwelling.’

I pray that the Word abides in ### and it is life and medicine to her flesh. I hold fast to Your Word and pray that ### stands immovable, knowing that health and healing are hers now. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please bless her with courage and enthusiasm in enduring her life forth. Please also let her heart and mind be full of joy, peace, and deep love to You. Please Lord, to intervene the condition of high blood pressure of ###, please let her be healed from osteoarthritis. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has obsessive compulsive disorder and she is unable to allow me to rest at home. She is always watching me and questioning what I’m doing, and controlling me. She also becomes very disrespectful and curses at me and she complains a lot. Pray for me please, I’m doing my best in this...
Replies
10
Views
274
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
11
Views
234
YOU ARE WORTHY I thank GOD in advance for my miracle for my divine health, complete healing, wholeness, restoration, deliverance and me feeling good in every part of my body in JESUS NAME. I thank GOD that YOU destroy all evil, every curse, and every demonic spirit against me or spoken over me...
Replies
12
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom