Healing Of Migraines

  • Thread starter Thread starter PFlinchum
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PFlinchum

Guest
My son ### has daily debilitating migraines. Though a ### Governor's Scholar he couldn't finish high school because of constant pain. This Friday he has a procedure at a pain clinic to disable the nerve causing the migraines. Please pray this will work. Thank you.
 
Heavenly Father, I lift ### up to you ask that you please heal him. Christ died on the cross so that we don't have to live with sickness on earth. I praise you because you're our Jehovah Raffe - our physician. Pour your Holy Spirit healing out on ### today, Lord. Breathe on him so that he won't have to deal with migraines another minute. I curse these migraines in the Name of Jesus and command the spirit of pain to flee from him now. Your word tells us to resist the devil & he will flee from us. I resist these migraines on behalf of ### & declared him healed in the Name of Jesus. I praise you, Lord, for the promises of divine health and healing provided through Christ Jesus. Amen
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request concerning ###.
 
Dear Lord,

Please help that child and protect him Lord. Be present with him during the process and save him Lord.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### healing of migraines and restoration, we also pray for his salvation, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Psalm 91:16

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing and relief from chronic migraines with nausea and eye pain, thank you kindly in Jesus' name, Amen
Replies
12
Views
179
Please pray for supernatural healing and deliverance from very painful migraines. I have experienced them for over ### years with a lot of different treatments. They are still a plague in my life. Please help me Lord Jesus my healer!
Replies
8
Views
182
Replies
8
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom