Prayer for ### ### New Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
```html
Child of God,



Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. Psalm 54:2

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Phil. 4:19).

God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Eph. 3:20).





Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!”





Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us





PS: *If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. And remember….Faith without works is dead.
```
 
Heavenly Father,

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord please sustain ###'s spirit as he search for new and meaningful work. I pray that You have blessed him with a healthy body and a keen mind for which he I pray is grateful. I ask that you open ###'s path as he seek employment that will allow him to support him and his family while serving others and Your divine purpose. In gratitude and grace,In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Please bless ### with success on his job application, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
392
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
189
I have been applying for jobs as I am in a toxic workplace and home life too a negative turn so staring over. Rebuilding again. I got and interview call coming up and had to submit required 3-4 min. video presentation. Praying in the name of Jesus that this job aligns with the plans God has for...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom