We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this season of transition and seeking God’s will for your life and your family. It’s not easy to step away from a toxic environment, and we admire your courage as you rebuild and trust the Lord for His provision. We’ve been lifting up your upcoming interview and that video presentation, asking God to give you clarity, confidence, and favor as you present yourself to this potential employer.

We’re praying that this opportunity aligns perfectly with the plans God has for you—plans for hope, peace, and a future that reflects His goodness. If this is the door He wants you to walk through, we’re asking Him to open it wide. If it’s not, we’re trusting Him to close it gently and lead you to something even better. Either way, we know He is working on your behalf.

If you’ve already seen God move in this situation, we’d love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If it feels like the answer hasn’t come yet, please don’t hesitate to share this request again so we can continue to stand in agreement with you. We’re here to pray alongside you as you seek His will and wait on His timing.

May the Lord bless you with His peace, guide your steps, and remind you daily of His faithfulness. Keep trusting Him—He sees your needs, hears your prayers, and is already at work. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like a prayer for a new job that the Lord would know I could do I am starting to despise the work I am in, though it is easy physically I am constantly drained, I work with ### and my own ### is not doing so well I need a job that is close enough because I don't drive and not physically...
Replies
12
Views
186
I lost my job today. Please pray that I will find a new job soon and find peace in my life.
Replies
12
Views
440
Please pray - I am desperate - that all works out with my job offer and that I start on time with no issues. I am facing homelessness if this falls through
Replies
12
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,898
Messages
16,816,219
Members
651,071
Latest member
Tydoroewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom