Waiting for ###'s Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulina

Beloved of All
Dear Lord, I am in waiting for the recruitment's confirmation. I was called by my agent yesterday that my future boss is thinking to hire me but gave not any confirmation yet. The agent promised me to return to me immediately. Please Lord, intervene on the consideration, because of I need a job to finance myself living in this island. Please bless the people in this island to be saved, to live worshiping You instead of others. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Dear ###,

Choose to trust that God has our best interest at heart and lean on His strength to get you through your day. Thank God for the things He has done in your past and will do now and in the future. Trust that He hears your prayers. Know that everything will work together for your good, because He loves you. I send and pray this prayer with you:

Dear Heavenly Father,

I come to you through Jesus Christ, my personal Lord and Savior, asking that you send the Holy Spirit to descend upon me. Ease any worries that may come my way. Father, you said not to worry about anything but instead to pray about everything and to tell you, my Heavenly Father and Jehovah Jireh, my Heavenly Provider, what I need and desire. Philippians 4:6. I am not doubtful. I am hopeful that you will hear my prayers and show me your favor. I come asking that you keep me strong and unwavering as I wait for you, my Lord. James 1:5 Lord, I believe that all things are possible with you. Your word tells me that there is nothing too hard for you; that what is impossible with man is possible with God. I put my faith in you, and you alone, Lord. Thank you Lord for your blessings and favor. In Jesus’ name. AMEN.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request.
 
Dear Lord,

Please provide this person with the job she has been awaiting for Lord. Please improve her financial situation so that she might be help for others as well.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Dear Lord, we pray in agreement for ### confirmation of the job, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Earlier I said about this, but now I am saying it in a different light. I saw a video of a guy evangelizing to the people of ###, aka a place where it's dangerous to be, satan is working over time, drugs used, maybe even alcohol & such substances, people laying in the street looking dead, a...
Replies
9
Views
309
Jesus please let my son go to sleep earlier tonight. I cannot deal with this anymore, and it is not good for him either. Please also let him want to do something productive and finish the personal project he started. I want him to learn the importance of follow-thru. I also need official...
Replies
11
Views
190
Jesus please let me get confirmation in writing about the apparent approval of my benefits. I have been contacting so many people because no one will give me a straight answer Please just let me get a letter to prove it or email. Please also let my husband be ok at his job for not going in on...
Replies
9
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,713
Messages
16,780,061
Members
648,259
Latest member
Spuyroingate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom