Absolute Peace:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father,

I come to you tonight in Jesus name asking for your favour and for your protection and compassion. The two week school holiday starts tomorrow—which means the kid will be home when I am. I need you to ensure that she doesn't turn this two week break into a fighting place and a war zone, like she is good at doing, I ask that you make it merely impossible for her to start any fights, or attack me as she likes to for no reason, and I ask you not to let her insult my mum and dad either, or my little brother. We need our mental sanity, and physical and emotional security, so cancel anything even before it happens—any plans in her mind preconceived, or unconceived as yet, destroy them in Jesus name. And also, ensure she will not make idiotic threats to talk behind my back about struggles in my life—that she had nothing to do with. Please give her the Holy Spirit revelation tonight on two things: one that just because she was in the atmosphere where something happened doesn't mean that she necessarily went through it. And secondly, that it is not her duty or business, to come in and dictate when adults will discuss something or argue or—even fight, which I don't do by the way! Don't like fighting. But I want you to ensure that she never comes into her room, and dictates anything to an adult, whether she likes them or not. I ask that this holiday, you do some deep Holy Spirit cleansing of her, and speak to her only in her room, so that she will not congregate in the lounge, dining room and kitchen where she commonly caused arguments. I come against any spirits in her, and any spirits that have been brought into this house by visitors, today and yesterday and any time to Go in Jesus name. You do not belong in our home, and in Jesus name I cast all of you into the bottomless pit.

I ask you to lift the box of blessings and open the chest out for me God—please pour out the blessings upon me in such a supernaturally unlimited manner, that I know for sure you have finally opened the heavens. Marriage, babies, my trip home, the visa being approved, my books selling, the peace and heavenliness in my home being permanent, and people being so kind to each other that I know the Holy spirit has been visiting us, Please cleanse me as well forgive me of all my sins if any bad stuff I offended you with recently, I say sorry to you. I also ask you to see the sadness in my heart, and respond with joyful circumstances in my life, In Jesus name, particularly to do with my future and with my skin. Please also touch my jaw and heal, it release beauty Lord, I pray and hope, and unlimited success and favour. And let the immigration ring and say the visa has been approved for me already, and send a husband to me. I ask you to open the heavens and never close them. I need you to win all the battles in my home tonight, so that there is absolutely nothing to fight anymore! How does that sound?! Please Lord, please answer me.

In Jesus name.

Amen..
 
In the Name of Jesus Father God give this family peace in the home and for the one that is causing problems I ask you Lord to Forgive her of her sins and for the family to get her some counseling to see what the problem is that makes her be so angry with her family. In Jesus name. Amen
 
Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, please pray for absolute deliverance and healing from all seizures, epilepsy and depression for ### forever. She absolutely healed and never ever have seizures in her entire life including when she's by herself. ###, myself and ### not stress nor worry ever. We filled with the presence of...
Replies
8
Views
238
The Opening Seal "I stand as a witness to the corruption and malice of ###, ###, and ###. I have done what is right, I have refused the darkness, and I have reported their crimes to the authorities. I now invoke the Law of Return in its most absolute form: let every ounce of pain they intended...
Replies
7
Views
207
An Ode to a True Visionary Oh, look upon us, your humble, broke, and apparently "entitled" taxpayers, as we gather to weep totally real tears over the tragic, shameful resignation of our beloved official. We are simply devastated that he will no longer be able to grace us with his genius...
Replies
7
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom