The Holy Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrayingWithPower

Humble Servant of All
Lord, I praise you for pouring wisdom into my spirit and answering my prayers. Please bless me to slow down and move as you lead and not of my own desires. Your word says to whom much is given, much is required. Please send me those who need what you've given me. I praise you for allowing me to be a vessel. I want to honor you in all things. Thank you, Jesus. Amen
 
Just know the Lord has already heard you and he will continue to answer your prayers just as long as you continue to be faithful to him and his people.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Shalom I need to be filled with the Holy Spirit. Can you please pray for me that whenever I open my mouth, words may be given me to boldly proclaim the gospel, the Lord Jesus and Truth in Jesus name please? Thank you and God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
11
Views
160
To god be all the glory for his Holy Spirit that is at work in me!! I am experiencing thev” peace which surpasses all understanding” I can not explain the joy inside that has me grinning and praising the lord with every bit of my being. I’m afraid I just may explode from the inside out! I just...
Replies
18
Views
263
I hear You Holy Spirit! Take those who are the chosen, few, elect into the Holy of Holies by the blood of the Lamb! To behold the King of kings, and Lord of lords! To gaze upon the beauty of Your holiness! To cry out to You that we long for You. That we love You with all our heart, soul, mind...
Replies
9
Views
113
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom