Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deepaksri

Guest
O my heavenly father, please accept my prayer. As you know from last ### Months I am job less. And after trying hard to harder I am not getting any job according to my core competency. Financial condition is not well of my family. I do not why its happen my ### also lose their jobs and my ### is tough by his nature. So we have to do each and every thing by our self. God please please please it's so painful period for my. Oh my father kindly give your blessing on me and my family.
 
```
Isaiah54:7

​

For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

​

54:8

​

In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

​

54:9

​

For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee.

​

54:10

​

For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.

​

54:11

​

O thou afflicted, tossed with tempest, and not comforted, behold, I will lay thy stones with fair colours, and lay thy foundations with sapphires.

​

54:12

​

And I will make thy windows of agates, and thy gates of carbuncles, and all thy borders of pleasant stones.

​

54:13

​

And all thy children shall be taught of the LORD; and great shall be the peace of thy children.

​

54:14

​

In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

​

54:15

​

Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

​

54:16

​

Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

​

54:17

​

No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

​
 
All is well and know u cant give up keep the Faith get in a church and bible study, the word and continue to Pray and let the enemy know that he cant and will not win. Find you a Church home and Pray for your entire Family we have to give in order to recieve. I mean to give the Lord some of your time.
 
Be encouraged and know that God does everything for a reason; not for our downfall, but for our good and to His glory. The road blocks we face is simply God guiding us. Be encouraged in Jesus name knowing that when one door closes, another one opens. God bless you.

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY, AND SATISFY YOUR SOUL IN DROUGHT, AND STRENGTHEN YOUR BONES; YOU SHALL BE LIKE A WATERED GARDEN, AND LIKE A SPRING OF WATER, WHOSE WATERS DO NOT FAIL.

Isaiah 58:11

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

Ecclesiastes 7:14

"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Lord plz do miracle in his life by giving him best job. Lord I thank You answering our prayers. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am going to put in for a job. Please pray that I can get it and it pays well. I really need a job.
Replies
10
Views
141
Please pray for me about my job. My job has strenuous calls that we do as customer service representatives. For whatever reason, I was not getting as many calls as my coworkers but that has seemingly changed this week for some reason. I have been swamped all week and I'm struggling with it...
Replies
12
Views
337
Please pray about this: my boyfriend has been having a terrible time at work in terms of being mistreated. He and I work together. A lot happened to him this week that led to him letting leadership know that he is considering leaving the job (he is one of their best employees). One of the heads...
Replies
10
Views
346
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,706
Messages
16,779,959
Members
648,246
Latest member
Thuyport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom