Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We want to thank you for trusting us with your prayer request and allowing us to stand with you in faith during this time. It has been on our hearts to lift you up as you seek God’s provision in your employment situation. We prayed earnestly that the Lord would open the right door for you, grant you favor in the application process, and provide a position that not only meets your financial needs but also aligns with His purpose for your life.

If God has already answered this prayer—whether through an offer, an unexpected opportunity, or even clarity in a different direction—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together.

If you’re still waiting, we want you to know we haven’t stopped praying. We encourage you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. The Lord hears your cries, and His timing is perfect. Keep trusting Him, and remember that His plans for you are good.

May He strengthen your faith, renew your hope, and surround you with His peace as you seek Him above all else. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me because I have a lot of absences at my job (some due to necessary absences, some due to me just getting emotional and taking off when I probably shouldn't have). I will admit, I'm very tired of my job. I'm grateful to have one but this job can be so stressful and difficult for...
Replies
10
Views
129
I have been working in a place for ### years, there is no improvement. I need a better job to pay my debts. I have been working so hard and applying for jobs.
Replies
8
Views
124
I am having a problem with my new job that could possibly mean that my employment with them is not certain. It's not something I did wrong but due to an error on the part of the company they outsource for one of the onboarding processes. Please pray that God will not allow this error to cause...
Replies
7
Views
123
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,775
Messages
16,780,895
Members
648,337
Latest member
Cliertuorland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom