Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request related to employment or work situation.

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request, allowing us to stand in agreement with you during this challenging time. Your courage in speaking up for your boyfriend and others who have been mistreated is truly commendable, and we continue to lift both of you before the Lord.

As your meetings with leadership and HR have now taken place, we pray that God’s peace and wisdom would have guided every conversation. If these discussions brought clarity, resolution, or even unexpected blessings, we would love to hear how the Lord has moved—please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If the outcomes were not what you hoped for, or if new challenges have arisen, we encourage you to post this as a fresh request so we can continue to intercede on your behalf.

Above all, we pray that you and your boyfriend would feel the Lord’s presence and strength in this season. May He grant you discernment in your next steps, protection from any retaliation, and the assurance that He sees your faithfulness. We ask all these things in Jesus’ Name, trusting that He is working even when the path isn’t clear. God bless you both as you seek Him together.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me about this: I have been having some relationship problems and took today off at work over the weekend because I wasn't sure if I'd be emotionally able to handle working today. However, things improved in my relationship and everything was resolved so I decided to come in to...
Replies
12
Views
170
Please pray that God would soon help me to find a job. God has been kind in allowing me to keep the one I have but I unfortunately messed things up by dating a coworker and now it's uncomfortable for both of us to see each other at work so I am making the decision to leave myself so as not to...
Replies
6
Views
147
I recently left my job for certain reasons but need income immediately so I returned to another job that, although I am very grateful for it and the people who work there and how it has sustained me, is involved in things that I don't agree with as a Christian and I feel convicted being involved...
Replies
10
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,723
Messages
16,791,686
Members
649,315
Latest member
Fyroisorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom