Prayer For Health

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kblack33

Guest
Please pray for me. I'm ### months pregnant and having some health problems. Please pray that my health will be restored so that I can live a long healthy life caring for my children. Thank you to all.
 
Dear God, thank you very much for granting our pleas. I see that ### is healed and her health is restored. She is enjoying life with her children and the rest of her family. Protect them oh God. In the name of Jesus I pray, with much love and thanksgiving...Amen.
 
Psalm 91:16

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

Joel 3:10

Beat your plowshares into swords and your pruning hooks into spears. Let the weakling say, `I am strong!'

Nahum 1:9

Whatever they plot against the LORD he will bring to an end; trouble will not come a second time.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Lord we pray for the health of ###, lord bless her pregnancy and let the family rejoice in your holy name - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everybody! This is my first prayer request here. I'd like you to please pray for my health since I suffer from hemorrhoids (it's so sad to bleed there and it hurts so much) and also an irregular menstruation. The longest I've been without my menstruation has been 3 months, but now I'm...
Replies
9
Views
177
Dear Lord, I pray for the health of my family. Please restore our health and please provide us with our daily needs. We commit to you our daughters in their school may you grant them wisdom o God. I am grateful for you for allowing my daughter to complete her 2nd year and finally now on her 3rd...
Replies
12
Views
455
A Prayer for Health, Job Opportunities, and Wisdom for Children Almighty God, I come before You with a humble and grateful heart, thanking You for the gift of life, Your protection, mercy, and blessings upon my family. I place my needs, dreams, and hopes into Your loving hands, trusting that You...
Replies
9
Views
136
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom