Prayer Needed

  • Thread starter Thread starter vulcan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vulcan

Guest
Please pray for my ###. I got word that her fractures in her neck are too old to repair. She is going to have to go to a rehabilitation hospital and use pain patches. God don't let my ### be in pain. Thank you God, thank you. Don't let my ### worry, thank you God. I believe in you. Thank you. God, be with my new found friends, may the wind be at their back and their day is great. Thank you God.
 
Psalm 91:16

With long life will I satisfy him and show him my salvation.

Psalm 103:3

Praise the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits--who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases.

Psalm 107:20

He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave.

Psalm 118:17

I will not die but live, and will proclaim what the LORD has done.

Proverbs 4:20-23

My son, pay attention to what I say; listen closely to my words. Do not let them out of your sight, keep them within your heart; for they are life to those who find them and health to a man's whole body.

Isaiah 41:10

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 53:4-5

Surely he took up our infirmities and carried our sorrows, yet we considered him stricken by God, smitten by him, and afflicted. But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

Jeremiah 1:12

The LORD said to me, "You have seen correctly, for I am watching to see that my word is fulfilled."

Jeremiah 30:17

But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds,' declares the LORD, `because you are called an outcast, Zion for whom no one cares.'

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please read this entire post. There is alot. Thankyou! Please pray that God will heal and give my cat ### a full recovery. We found out yesterday that she has a brain tumor and severe lung problems. I am absolutely and completely devastated and broken. She had such a bad life before us and for...
Replies
11
Views
204
Greeting everyone in Jesus Name asking for prayer for God to come through for me and my kids. I dont know what we going to put on the table tonight. i am at a losss. my daughter is turning ### on ###, she purs a lot into me as her mother, and yet im empty handed. Dont know where i am evens...
Replies
10
Views
177
I am requesting prayers for a lady that is being so rude to family bc she is worried about inheritance and she is not entitled to any of it. She won’t even keep peace for the family to grieve . We offered to help the family financially and she twisted it and now she is mad at me and my spouse...
Replies
13
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom