Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.

nrapulane

Disciple of Prayer
I wish to thank the team for building confidence in me by praying for my daughter, even if she has not been granted the sponsorship as yet, I am just filled with hope through their prayers, I know that soon they will be sponsored.
 
Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

Psalm 37:21

The wicked borrows and does not pay back, but the righteous is gracious and gives.

Proverbs 22:7

The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower becomes the lender's slave.

Romans 13:8

Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.

Proverbs 22:26-27

Do not be a man who strikes hands in pledge or puts up security for debts; if you lack the means to pay, your very bed will be snatched from under you

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you for your prayers! My daughter made the team and she is happy and blessed for this opportunity! Please continue to pray she finds a math tutor to get her up to speed with her math work.
Replies
11
Views
194
Please pray for my daughter so that she can learn the math for tomorrow’s test, and please let her tutor and teacher show grace and help her learn. I pray her tutor is available and that my daughter learns for tomorrow’s test. Also please pray for her to get on the sports team that she is...
Replies
7
Views
192
I have no one else that I can share my thoughts and my feelings with other than this forum. I'm getting pretty old and I am very tired and I don't know how much longer I have to work and to live. I wish that I could stop drinking alcohol because it's a hard thing to stop doing. I am responsible...
Replies
11
Views
214
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom