Need A Divine Wisdom.

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveaylmer
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveaylmer

Guest
Hi..

Praise God..please pray for ### that God would fill ### with more of His wisdom and knowledge...because ### find very difficult to finish ### training...and once ### finish ### training ### will get a job...so please......###.

Thanks...
 
Lord, We Pray for ###, Lord Thank You very much for making ### to be a privileged person, from whom you receive praise and Worship, Lord in JESUS name we ask you to make him a winner and give amazing scores in his training, Lord Bless him with Wisdom, for he wishes to rejoice in Your Holy Name, We are happy that he is obediently keeping your holy name before all he does, We Pray in JESUS NAME - All Honour be to You! My Almighty Father - AMEN
 
Praise you Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ### and ask Lord that may you please help him in his training. Give him the wisdom and knowledge that he needs to pass this training and to get a good job Lord. Bless him Lord God.

Thank you Father, all glory and honor are yours in Jesus mighty name we pray Amen.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life. Let your perfect will be done in my life. Bless, Deliver, and Heal me in every area of my life. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, even as my soul prospers in You. Bless my love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year. Bless me to grow richly in the Word of God.

God I got some issues. Deliver me. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. Crown my head with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as I grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Educate me Lord Jesus. Make me a wise steward over all that You have and will bless me with.

Teach me how to live my life pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless me with a made up mind to do so. Bless me with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as I purpose in my hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks (including myself). Let me be a God pleaser and God chaser. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect, and honor rain within the walls of my homes. Use me Lord Jesus for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those that love and care about me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net // www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Dear God,

Thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord I pray that Your understanding and spiritual guidance fills ###'s heart and mind completely. I pray that Your guiding Holy Spirit directs his every step. In all that he does, I pray that he acknowledges your holy presence and give thanks for the wisdom, strength, and serenity you give him. I pray that he feels and experiences Your constant Presence in his life, God, joyfully receive Your communication, insight, and inspiration, gently guiding him on his path and making his way sure. You, dear Father, are the Infinite Source of Peace, Love, and Wisdom. Your Holy Spirit guides and directs us when we give ourselves to You. Your Love enfolds each one of us, and Your Light illuminates us. Thank You for hearing this prayer. In Jesus' name. AMEN.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways(JAMES1;5,6)

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.(PROVERBS 3;5,6)

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Thank you honey. God bless..do u have any prayer request as well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, grant our business wisdom, favor, and divine direction to build enterprises that add value to the wealth of nations. May we prosper with purpose, guided by Your Word: “By wisdom a house is built” (Proverbs 24:3).
Replies
9
Views
144
Lord Jesus, Thank you for all your blessings in my life both small and big, noticed and unnoticed. Please forgive me for the moment that I forget to be grateful for. Lord Jesus, you know the struggles, that I am going through at my work place. full of political and administrative, financial...
Replies
7
Views
169
Heavenly Father, Your Word declares, “If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God…” (James 1:5). We ask for Your wisdom to establish Leadership & Innovation Fellowships across our businesses. Raise leaders of integrity, vision, and excellence. Connect us with mentors, investors, and strategic...
Replies
11
Views
207
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,686
Messages
16,779,772
Members
648,222
Latest member
Chumen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom