2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
2
Views
719
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have bad allergies, itchy eyes, itchy throat, runny nose, extreme dryness face, dandruff, bloody scalp, and painful scalp in arms and legs, broken computer cannot find someone to fix it for cheap since June, family members they need to go away. Help me help my mother she...
Replies
1
Views
552
  • Locked
Almighty Father, I will praise Your name forever and ever. Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise. I cry to You for help, O Lord, for my youngest son ### who is ### years old. Lord, he is being deceived and blinded by the devil, and he seems to be moving farther and farther away from You...
Replies
3
Views
211
T
  • Locked
I have a friend, ### (Girl) who is addicted to "Bath Salts". A once legal powdered stimulant that is powerful and highly addictive. She is extremely paranoid and suicidal. She wants me to help her get more because I have in the past. She knows I care and hate to see her hurt but I can't help her...
Replies
3
Views
209
  • Locked
Father in the name of Jesus, I come boldly before you, Father, asking for peace in my home with me and my ###, and wisdom in my life, Father God. Lord, you know my heart and you hear my cry every night, please fix my relationship with my ###, and bring the peace back into my home in Jesus' name...
Replies
4
Views
227
Jeremiah_29:11
J
D
  • Locked
My name is ###, I was born on May 14th, 2011. On September 16th, 2011 the good lord called my name, I was gone for a bit of time. But I was saved, I was saved for a reason, my mommy and family needed me, and they still do. Although she is with me, I can not see her, I can not see her because I...
Replies
4
Views
454
God is Able
G
D
  • Locked
PESSO ORAÇÃO PRA TODA FAMÍLIA MAS ESPECIAL PRA UM PRIMO QUE ESTÁ ENTERNADO E SO AS MÃOS DE DEUS SO UM MILAGRE E EU CREIO MORO EM ###
Replies
1
Views
207
J
N
  • Locked
Please help me prayer for God's will to be done in my life, that I would find a job pleasing to Him, and also financial blessings so I can finish my nursing degree, if it's God's will. I am at a crossroad in my life right now. Thank You very much for praying for me and may God also bless you always.
Replies
3
Views
307
  • Locked
please pray for God's presence, protection, deliverance and peace for ### and ###.
Replies
4
Views
211
A
  • Locked
Lord I am humbly asking for your miracle today. I hope that my urgent need will be solved before the day is over. In Jesus name. Amen
Replies
3
Views
258
Back
Top Bottom