2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

U
  • Locked
Small business in need of cash flow. Have work but not the capital to complete the work and pay staff. Intend to apply for government funding. Business is not in debt and was started without funding and have four staff members as part of a job creation project. We also need more equipment and...
Replies
1
Views
248
S
  • Locked
I lost my job..please pray for ###..### so depressed..!
Replies
3
Views
259
D
  • Locked
I needs me some bacon for cheap this week. Needs it, yes, indeed. Bacon on the cheap. With a quickness.
Replies
1
Views
218
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
211
  • Locked
We are in day five of our crusade. A lot has happened and tonight we are asking for the special anointing to take place so the eyes of people must be opened that they see God working in their live. That the holy spirit will reveal himself to the during the course of the service Ps ### ###
Replies
0
Views
341
  • Locked
one of my friends is struggling with her husband who is not at all faithful to her in spite of her being 100% faithful. She wants this prayer request to be put on this site. He has a behavior of all the time looking with bad thoughts on the opposite sex. He keeps on telling lies even after...
Replies
5
Views
320
Z
  • Locked
I know i have sin.. Please pray with me to be free from both fear and harassment to the family, in Jesus name Thanks
Replies
2
Views
304
M
  • Locked
I ask you to pray for my redemption, reconciliation and restoration in marriage. I am pleading the blood of Jesus as I seek forgiveness and repentance. I pray for continued health and strength and for an increase in business activity to continue to meet our daily living expenses.
Replies
3
Views
274
B
  • Locked
for God to return my husband ### back to us this week
Replies
2
Views
229
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, I am humbly asking Your guidance in my CPA examination that will start tomorrow and will end October 16, 2011. Make me a CPA, O Lord. Please help me maintain the freshness in mind and spirit, that I will not forget what I had learned in my review. Please take away the emotions that...
Replies
1
Views
634
Back
Top Bottom