2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
please pray for ### he is ### years old and cancer is spreading in his body.
Replies
6
Views
482
R
  • Locked
heavenly Father, God I ask that you can give me patience through the storm about my life. Lately things with ### has been difficult. There is still that recently towards me and the unforgiveness still lurking in his heart. Lord I pray that you can come into his heart and help him through this to...
Replies
4
Views
227
  • Locked
Our Adonai, Father of our hope & freedom. Glory to You, God most high, who daily loadeth us with benefits, who comforteth us in all our tribulation. Abba Father please we want to draw closer to You, to become at one with You, to achieve unity with You in our life, to live by the Spirit. Please...
Replies
4
Views
275
T
  • Locked
i feel so sad and depressed.....Lord where are you
Replies
6
Views
252
T
  • Locked
my husband never got the job that we were praying for now all hope is lost I feel despondent and I can't imagine how he feels
Replies
6
Views
268
S
  • Locked
I pray for all members of this prayer site that we keep Jesus Christ our No.1 in all that we do or we intended to do. No matter what people says or situations, lets love our savior with all our hearts, mind and souls. I pray that we will put our trust in our Lord alone.
Replies
3
Views
244
Neidinha Franca
N
T
  • Locked
Need prayers for my ###. She will be having a CT of lungs today. She had some abnormal testing. Bless her soul, she is ### and a wonderful woman. Thank you
Replies
3
Views
190
Neidinha Franca
N
  • Locked
Molly is ### and has been thru an horrific experience with a boy who pretended he was a follower of Jesus in order to physically violate her. He has been running the same scam since he was ###. He is now ###. Molly is moving to ### to begin a new life and go to college. Please ask God to protect...
Replies
5
Views
237
S
  • Locked
Please pray in agreement with me: For any curses/witchcraft against me to be harmless and ineffective and in-operative against me, in Jesus name, Amen. I proclaim the Blood of JESUS upon me and offspring after me. This is necessary since I've always had more than normal hindrances and hardship...
Replies
6
Views
252
s.vijaya lakshmi
S
C
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, I pray for ###'s daddy and ###'s husband who is now with You in heaven spending eternity.. Thank You for saving him.. I know he is Your beloved son and I praise You Lord for that. I praise You for giving him as a father and husband to ###, ###, and ###.. I know he was a good man and...
Replies
4
Views
245
Neidinha Franca
N
Back
Top Bottom