2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Thank you Lord for the blessing I am about to receive. I know you are the sending me a great blessing and I am trying to hang on, but Lord it is hard. I know the down time is the prep time for the blessing. Lord in the father's name thank you. You have carried me and sometimes drug me along the...
Replies
2
Views
180
L
  • Locked
Please pray for me to know how to convince my ### to let me go back to working at the daycare when the supervisor calls me back. Pray for help for me to convince her that I know how to behave in a respectable manner. Also, pray for help me to convince my ### to let me go back to church and to...
Replies
4
Views
259
M
  • Locked
I am requesting a prayer to God to bless me with financial freedom. I have been diligent in paying my bills, unfortunately, I will no longer be able to keep up due to certain unexpected turn of events. I hope God can answer my prayer. Please bless me with a huge lottery win. I know this is a lot...
Replies
4
Views
246
J
  • Locked
God please heal ###'s heart and let him forgive himself and get over the hurt he has caused. Please let him open his heart to you God and see that you brought us together for a reason. Let him realize he is a good man who made a mistake by cheating and that no one is perfect except you God. Let...
Replies
3
Views
238
  • Locked
Spending a lot of time on the computer, and watching TV programs. Need a swift kick to get motivated in better directions. Need a fresh start. Please pray that I become more motivated.
Replies
4
Views
256
E
  • Locked
Please can someone pray for my sister-in-law ###, she's in ### with a ### and infection in her Gallbladder. She's in horrible pain and it's totally uncontrolled.. Please pray that God will heal her infection and that surgery goes well for her. Please pray also for my brother ### who is...
Replies
5
Views
280
L
  • Locked
Please God hear my prayers. Life has been hard over the last few years for me and painful at times. Whilst I have sinned I have found a wonderful woman by the name of ###. Although I wasn’t looking for it I have fallen deeply in love with ###. She is everything that I could possibly want...
Replies
3
Views
220
O
  • Locked
God! I need ur profitable hand on my business. What i have been experienced so far is lost and too bad, made me fed up. God help me, i need your power and spirit intervention to help me run this business. Comfort; i need my God. Amen
Replies
4
Views
295
O
  • Locked
God! I need ur profitable hand on my business. What i have been experienced so far is lost and too bad, made me fed up. God help me, i need your power and spirit intervention to help me run this business. Comfort; i need my God. Amen
Replies
1
Views
227
O
  • Locked
God! I need ur profitable hand on my business. What i have been experienced so far is lost and too bad, made me fed up. God help me, i need your power and spirit intervention to help me run this business. Comfort; i need my God. Amen
Replies
3
Views
346
Back
Top Bottom