2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Dear Lord-Please bless & protect my husband ### S- I don't know what else to do-Please help-Amen Thank you all-may God bless yo-Amen
Replies
3
Views
227
  • Locked
please pray that God protects me and my family this weekend (###-###). thank-you
Replies
6
Views
316
L
  • Locked
Please pray for ### I need friends and to be confident and I need a life. God help ### and make it work for ###. Amen.
Replies
5
Views
298
Shaji
S
T
  • Locked
Please join me in asking God to help me in my situation. I have recently been notified that I have to leave ### as my immigration status has expired. This means being separated from my family (### and ### kids). The only option I have available to me is going back to school and I do not have $...
Replies
4
Views
320
M
  • Locked
Please join with me in asking God to change ###'s heart toward her oldest 2 sons. She favors the youngest children who are the children of the man she's married to now. She is very harsh with the oldest ones and ignores them quite a bit. Please pray that God will soften her heart towards...
Replies
5
Views
257
Shaji
S
S
  • Locked
LORD PLEASE HELP MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY FATHER WHO'S SICK RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP HIM TO BE STRONG AGAIN LORD PLEASE TAKE AWAY ALL SUFFERINGS LORD GOD. AND HELP MY FAMILY AS WELL AS FOR MY BROTHER GUIDE HIM FOR SEARCHING A NEW JOB LORD GOD. AND SAME WITH ME LORD GOD MAY YOU ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME...
Replies
5
Views
372
S
  • Locked
H MIGHTY JESUS THANKS YOU FOR THIS DAY THAT YU HAD GIVEN US ALL. THANKS GD FOR THE BLESSINGS FR THE FOOD THAT WE EAT. HELP THOSE FAMITY WH ARE IN NEDD AT THIS POINT IN TIME LORD MAY THEY CONTINUE PRAISING YOU DESPITE OF WHAT HAPPEN TO PUR DAILY LIVES. THANKS GOD AND WE LVE LORD JESUS
Replies
5
Views
433
M
  • Locked
I am ### yrs. old and have suffered for the last ### years from a rare disease known as Erythromelalgia. I cannot be out in the sun, wear closed shoes, stand for long periods of time, walk very long distances, or be in temperature environments that are warmer than ### degrees without my feet...
Replies
5
Views
319
L
  • Locked
Pray for ###. He gave into temptation. Pray he sees wisdom and God gets him out of it really swiftly Father God. Amen.
Replies
3
Views
202
I
  • Locked
Dear friends in Jesus Christ! Please pray for abundant blessings upon my charity concert on the occasion my ### birthday. The income will go to poor children in ### and ###. I need enthusiasm and willingness. The day of the concert is ### at the ###. Pray also for my work in Sunday School...
Replies
4
Views
272
Back
Top Bottom